Press release for Seamless Thailand
Bangkok: Press release for Seamless Thailand
Seamless Thailand conference to address essential trends transforming payments, retail and e-commerce industries in Thailand.
With a US$2.9 billion e-commerce market expected to grow at an annual rate of 15.9% through until at least 2021, a new national electronic payment system with 18 million users already and a recovering retail sector with 2.6% annual growth, Thailand is an exciting example of the future potential for commerce in Southeast Asia.
Here at Seamless we have been watching the Thai market closely for a number of years, and are excited to be finally launching an edition of the show in 2018. As one of the more mature markets in the region,
Seamless Thailand is going to be an unmissable opportunity to meet with some of the breakout e-commerce, retail, payments and logistics businesses who have transformed commerce throughout the country, as well as some of the established players who have had to innovate to survive.
Seamless Thailand will bring together key experts, innovators and entrepreneurs to dive deep into how the payments, retail and e-commerce industries are going through rapid transformation over three tracks of content. The conference will feature over 60 financial, retail and e-commerce thought leaders from global institutions like Facebook, Big C, Siam Commercial Bank, IndoSuisse, The Bank of Thailand, Ascend Group, Pomelo, Krungsri Bank, Eatigo, Priceza, TMB Bank, The ETDA, Thai Fintech Association and the National Innovation Agency who will be taking the stage to exchange ideas and share best practices.
Some of the payments discussion will center around the following:
. How machine learning transforms the banking industry
· Are mobile wallets reaching a tipping point?
· Why cash is still king: Factors limiting the growth of e-payments in Thailand
· How a cashless society opens the door to lasting financial inclusion
· The fintech driven transformation of the digital payment ecosystem
· APIs and the future of fintech/financial institution in the payments sector
In the retail and e-commerce space, the discussions will center around the following:
· Creating seamless customer experiences in an omnichannel world
· Urbanisation: The key reason for the growth in convenience formats
· Are pop up shops the future of retail?
· Redefining the retail store in today's omnichannel economy
· Leveraging e-commerce to create new growth options
· Winning in retail in a mobile first Thailand
· The rise of local, on-demand food delivery
· Customer service: How can retailers continue to compete in the age of e-commerce
· Inflection point: Scaling e-commerce in Thailand
· How to enrich merchandising attributes and re-imagine stores as consumer magnets
· Chat apps and the rise of social commerce
· The critical role of the luxury market in the future of retail
· A guide to overcoming the challenges of cultural nuances when expanding into local markets
· Evaluating 3PL strategies to reduce lead times, improve reliability and enhance visibility
· The effect of e-commerce on the future of logistics
· Retail distributors in Thailand: Redefining the business model
Full details of the event can be found on https://goo.gl/HPekJx
The event also showcases an exhibition featuring the latest products and services offered by leading players in this space. Key sponsors at this event include BPC Banking Technologies, Discover Financial Services, Akamai, Emarsys, Infobip&VeritasPay as well as exhibitors.
Readers of APAC CIO enjoy an additional 10% discount when they book. Simply quote APAC when making your booking. To register, go to https://goo.gl/jKnJJH